The main themes of The Third International Conference Combinatoric, Graph Theory and Network Topology 2019 is focused on problems related to graph theory and its applications. The topics of the conference include:
- Connection of distance to other graph properties,
- Degree/diameter problem,
- Distance-transitive and distance-regular graphs,
- Metric dimension and related parameters,
- Cages and Eccentric graphs,
- Cycles and factors in graphs,
- Large graphs and digraphs,
- Spectral Techniques in graph theory,
- Ramsey numbers,
- Dimensions of graphs,
- Communication networks,
- Coding theory,
- Rainbow Connection,
- Graph labelings and coloring,
- Applications of graph theory
The topics are not limited to the above themes but they also include the mathematical research of interest in general including mathematics education, such as:
- Applied Mathematics & Modelling
- Applied Physics: Mathematical Physics, Biological Physics, Chemistry Physics
- Applied Engineering: Mathematical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Civil Engineering
- Statistics & Its Application
- Pure Mathematics (Analysis, Algebra & Geometry)
- Mathematics Education:
- The Use of ICT Based Media In Mathematics Teaching and Learning
- Technological, Pedagogical, Content Knowledge for Teaching Mathematics
- Students Higher Order Thinking Skill of Mathematics
- Contextual Teaching and Realistic Mathematics
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Approach
- Showcase of Teaching and Learning of Mathematics
- The 21st Century Skills: The Integration of 4C Skill in Teaching Math
The deadline for submitting an abstract is 16 September 2019. You will be asked to fill a personal information, title and short abstract, and your mobile phone number. You will be asked to upload the abstract pdf file. Please use Word Template and LaTeX template for your abstract.
Please use this Word Template ICCGANT 2019 and LaTeX template and submit the source file via the EasyChair submission page for the conference (you need to subscribe to EasyChair before submitting). The length of the abstract should be between 150 and 250 words. All abstracts must be written in English. Each registered conference participant may present more than one contributed talks. All accepted abstracts will be announced on 1 November 2019. The time allocated for each presentation is about 15 minutes with an additional 5 minutes for discussion.
If you find any difficulties in using the EasyChair system, please send the abstract to the committee (email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; rafiantikap.fkip
The selected refereed papers will be publish in the JOURNAL OF PHYSICS:CONFERENCE SERIES indexed by SCOPUS of h-Index 59, IF-like 0.488, and Coverage: 2005-ongoing. Please visit SCIMAGOJR and check the details. The rest of the refereed papers will be published in the Indonesian Journal of Combinatorics indexed by DOAJ and Crossref with DOI Number, Pancaran Pendidikan indexed by Google Scholar and Crossref with DOI Number. Visit https://search.crossref.org and type those name of journals for checking the indexation.
The maximum number of paper pages is 10 pages including references, figures, title, authors, affiliations, e-mail addresses, and abstract. All submissions have to be made via the EasyChair submission page for the conference.
TEMPLATES AND GUIDELINES
- Information for authors can be found here.
- Please follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper: Guidelines for Authors.
- The abstract and/or paper template can be downloaded for Word or LaTeX processor.
- Example papers, please download here.
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. Post-publication changes are not permitted, so please ensure that your paper has been checked for errors.