The main themes of The Fifth International Conference Combinatorics, Graph Theory and Network Topology 2021 is focused on problems related to graph theory and its applications. The topics of the conference include:
- Degree Diameter Problem in Graph Theory
- Large Graphs in Computer Science
- Mathematical Computation of Graph Theory
- Graph Coloring in Atomic and Molecular
- Graph Labeling in Coding Theory and Cryptography
- Dimensions of graphs on Control System
- Rainbow Connection in Delivery Design System
- Ramsey Theory and Its Application on Physics
- Graph Theory in Communication and Electrical Networks
- Graph Theory in Quantum Mechanics and Thermodynamics
- Spectral Graph Theory in Vibration and Noise
- Graph Theory in Statistical Physics and Mechanics
- Graph theory in Network of Quantum Oscillators
- Applied Mathematics on Environment, Biophysics and Engineering
- Mathematical and Computational Education
The deadline for submitting an abstract is 20 August 2021. You will be asked to fill a personal information, title and short abstract, and your mobile phone number. You will be asked to upload the abstract pdf file. Please use Word Template and LaTeX template for your abstract.
Please use this Word Template and LaTeX template and submit the source file via the EasyChair submission page for the conference (you need to subscribe to EasyChair before submitting). The length of the abstract should be between 150 and 250 words. All abstracts must be written in English. Each registered conference participant may present more than one contributed talks. All accepted abstracts will be announced on 20 August 2021. The time allocated for each presentation is about 15 minutes with an additional 5 minutes for discussion.
If you find any difficulties in using the EasyChair system, please send the abstract to the committee (firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; rafiantikap.fkip
The selected refereed papers will be publish in the JOURNAL OF PHYSICS:CONFERENCE SERIES indexed by SCOPUS of h-Index 59, IF-like 0.488, and Coverage: 2005-ongoing. Please visit SCIMAGOJR and check the details. The rest of the refereed papers will be published in the Indonesian Journal of Combinatorics indexed by DOAJ and Crossref with DOI Number, Pancaran Pendidikan indexed by Google Scholar and Crossref with DOI Number. Visit https://search.crossref.org and type those name of journals for checking the indexation.
The maximum number of paper pages is 10 pages including references, figures, title, authors, affiliations, e-mail addresses, and abstract. All submissions have to be made via the EasyChair submission page for the conference.
TEMPLATES AND GUIDELINES
- Information for authors can be found here.
- Please follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper: Guidelines for Authors.
- The abstract and/or paper template can be downloaded for Word or LaTeX processor.
- Example papers, please download here.
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. Post-publication changes are not permitted, so please ensure that your paper has been checked for errors.