The main themes of The First International Conference Combinatoric, Graph Theory and Network Topology 2017 is focused on problems related to graph theory and its applications. The topics of the conference include:
- Connection of distance to other graph properties,
- Degree/diameter problem,
- Distance-transitive and distance-regular graphs,
- Metric dimension and related parameters,
- Cages and Eccentric graphs,
- Cycles and factors in graphs,
- Large graphs and digraphs,
- Spectral Techniques in graph theory,
- Ramsey numbers,
- Dimensions of graphs,
- Communication networks,
- Coding theory,
- Rainbow connection,
- Graph labelings and coloring,
- Applications of graph theory
The topics are not limited to the above themes but they also include the mathematical research of interest in general including mathematics education, such as:
- Applied Mathematics & Modelling
- Applied Physics: Mathematical Physics, Biological Physics, Chemistry Physics
- Applied Engineering: Mathematical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Civil Engineering
- Statistics & Its Application
- Pure Mathematics (Analysis, Algebra & Geometry)
- Mathematics Education
- Literacy of Mathematics
- The Use of ICT Based Media In Mathematics Teaching and Learning
- Technological, Pedagogical, Content Knowledge for Teaching Mathematics
- Students Higher Order Thinking Skill of Mathematics
- Contextual Teaching and Realistic Mathematics
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Approach
- Local Wisdom Based Education: Ethnomathematics
- Showcase of Teaching and Learning of Mathematics
- The 21st Century Skills: The Integration of 4C Skill in Teaching Math
The deadline for submitting an abstract is 23 October 2017. You will be asked to fill in personal information, title and short abstract, and you will be asked to upload a .pdf file of your abstract. Please use Word Template and LaTeX template for your abstract.
Please use this Word Template ICCGANT 2017 and LaTeX template and submit the source file via the EasyChair submission page for the conference (you need to subscribe to EasyChair before submitting). The length of the abstract should be between 150 and 250 words. All abstracts must be written in English. Each registered conference participant may present more than one contributed talks. All accepted abstracts will be announced on 1 November 2017. The time allocated for each presentation is about 15 minutes with an additional 5 minutes for discussion.
If you find any difficulties in using the EasyChair system, please send the abstract to the committee (firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com).
The deadline for submitting a manuscript of paper is 1 December 2017. The selected refereed papers will be publish in the JOURNAL OF PHYSICS: CONFERENCE SERIES indexed by SCOPUS of h-Index 52, IF-like 0.44, and Quartiles Q3. Please visit SCIMAGOJR and check the details. The rest of the refereed papers will be published in CGANT Journal of Mathematics and Applications (CGANT JMA) indexed by Google Scholar and Crossref with DOI Number. Visit https://search.crossref.org and type CGANT JMA for checking the indexation.
The maximum number of paper pages is 10 pages and should include references, figures, title, authors, affiliations, e-mail addresses, and abstract. All submissions have to be made via the EasyChair submission page for the conference.